Disclaimer: Magnet toys contain very strong magnets. DogSport Gear neither assumes nor accepts any liability for damages resulting from the handling or use of Magnet toys or magnets. With your purchase, the buyer confirms that you have read and understood the following warnings, the buyer agrees that he/she is responsible for all damages and injuries caused by the magnets, which include personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.Magnet toys contain very strong magnets. Handling them with care is necessary to prevent personal injuries, property damages and magnet damages.• 1. The strong magnetic fields of magnets can damage items such as television, computer monitors, credit cards, bank cards, computers, diskettes and other data carriers, video tapes, mechanical watches, hearing aids, loud speakers and VCRs. Pace-makers may be damaged or switch to "Test Mode" in the presence of a strong magnetic force, if a pace-maker is in use, keep a minimum of 3 feet distance.• 2. Magnet toys are interactive toys, they are not chew toys. Do not allow your dog to chew on the Magnet Balls. Check your ball often for damage of any kind. If the toy is damaged, stop using it immediately.• 3. Children should not be allowed to handle magnets as they can be dangerous. Small magnets pose a choking hazard to people and pets and should never be swallowed or inserted into any part of the body.These are not intended to be chew toys. They are fun, interactive training aids. Do not allow your dog to chew on the toy or keep it after the interaction has finished.